Nationals Photos Online

Matthew Sessions mcsessions at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 15:22:45 EDT 2007

Vanguardians -

Great sailing this weekend and congrats to Nick & Jago for winning a very
close regatta!  Only one point in the top three overall positions after 12
races.

I have four band-aids on my fingers today so it's a little hard to type -
let alone walk.  Now is the time to thank your crew (or skipper) for a great
weekend.  Chris Ray has uploaded all of his photos from Friday and are
available to review & order:  www.printroom.com/pro/crayivp

There were two other photographers out this weekend.  Serge Zavarin (
szsurge at yahoo.com) has pictures on the StFYC regatta page.  I am not sure if
his are for sale or how to order...send him an email.  Reed from the Benicia
fleet took hundreds of pictures and I am trying to track him down.

There are many amazing images of your boat.  If we support the regatta
photographers, they will come out again...

Cheers,
Matthew
# 1629