V15 Season Charter 500 to 1000?

Steven Hartman - Home StevenSJHartman at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 19 23:06:57 EST 2007

I'm interested in chartering a V15 for the Thursday Night series for 2007,
and possibly for some weekend events or maybe a couple casual weekend sails
as well, though that's not the priority.

I'm thinking that's probably worth $500 and $1000 for the season; which is
somewhere between a full year of rack storage and a full suit of new sails,
delivered.  Is that in the ballpark?  Folks who've actually arranged season
charters, please feel free to clue me in on actual rates, even if you don't
have a boat to charter.

My qualifications are:

Seasoned J/24 skipper and responsible boat owner.  (3rd place in season
standings in SF Bay Fleet 17 in 2005, 4th place in 2006.)  New to Dinghy
racing, but practiced in fleet racing in small keelboats.  (I won't chip
your gelcoat by coming in to the top mark on port tack, or barging the
committee boat end of the line, etc. )

-Steve Hartman

Home: (408) 267-8242

Cell: (408)242-7025