FW: Carissa's contact

Nick Adamson jnadamson at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 12:11:50 EST 2007

Hello V15 Sailors,
Kristen Lane is trying to round up some experienced RC help for the SFYC
Spring One Design on March 17-18.  Sounds like you will be well taken care
of in exchange for helping out.  I believe there is dinner at the club
followed by a St. Patrick's day party at the Lane home following racing on
Saturday.

If you can help out on one or both days, please contact Kristin at Cell:
(415) 377-5078 or kristenlane at ix.netcom.com.

Thanks for helping out and looking forward to seeing all of you back on the
water soon!

-Nick

Nick Adamson
jnadamson at yahoo.com