Vanguards tonight :)

Jenny Barba jenny_barba at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 16:00:42 EDT 2007

Hey Everyone -

  It is a BEAUTIFUL day in San Francisco right now, and I'm sure you're thinking - man, I wish I was sailing right now!!!  Well, only a few more hours and you'll be down at TI rigging your Vanguard.  Please sign up on the list so we know who's coming (how much beer to bring).  If you need crew or a skipper, you know what to do... email the fleet or call your favorite sailor that you've always wanted to sail with :)

  See you at TISC in a few hours!!!

  Your Social Chairs for the evening:
  Crosby, Adam and Jenny

  Racing Ironman to Save Lives!
  Check my blog for updates: http://ironmanjenny.blogspot.com/
  Click to donate: http://www.active.com/donate/tntgsf/JennyBarba

Matthew Sessions <mcsessions at gmail.com> wrote:
  What is going on?  Only 6 V15's and 2 lasers planning to sail tomorrow night?
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/379

Please sign in now by signing up online.

Cheers,
Matthew - 1629