Holy Social Chair Shortage!

Crosby Grant crosby_grant at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 14 17:50:47 EDT 2007

To All,

Please accept my humblest and most sincere apologies for the shortage of
suds this past Thursday.  I take full responsibility for said shortage.  My
supplies failed to reflect the gratitude I feel towards previous social
chairs, and failed to reflect how much fun I have sailing with you all!

While I certainly should have planned for the showing we had by over-buying,
I also want to point out that you are doing the social chairs a huge favor
by signing up on the site by at least Wednesday evening.  Please do so!

You can count on me to provide raging festivities in the future - this fleet
is too much fun not to!

-Crosby