Laser PCCs

Matthew Sessions mcsessions at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 18:01:15 EDT 2007

Hey Vanguardians - We need your help!

Matthew

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John H. Super <johnhsuper at joimail.com>
Date: Jul 17, 2007 2:29 PM

Ahoy All

August 10 to 12 has the Laser Pacific Coast Championships at TI Sail Center.
We sure could use help with this regatta. If you ever wanted to be involved
in a big time championship event, this is it. The course will be trapezoid
and needs 8 marks plus start and finish boats at both end of the start and
the finish line. Possible use of mid line signal boat for the starts with a
pin boat on each end. 4 people watching over earlies. All kinds of RC stuff.
Let me know if you can come out and play.

Super

Cal/North Boating, Fishing, Diving Directory
PO Box 410483
San Francisco, CA 94141-0483
(415)564-4779
www.cal-northdir.com