FW: Big boat sailing this weekend - J/120 Stone Cup and NA's

jay Palace jpalace at gelcorp.com
Tue May 15 15:00:10 EDT 2007

Vanguardians,

There’s a new J120 in town looking for crew for this weekend and for other
events this season.

It’s owned by J World but chartered for the racing season. Wayne Zittel will
be calling tactics, and is a very fun person to sail with.  He owns J World
and is an awesome coach as well.

This weekend the boat needs two more crew.

I’d suggest anyone who’d like to apply their dinghy skills on a crew which
is likely to be low on yelling and high on fun write Wayne an email.

Cheers,

Jay Palace

www.gelcorp.com

toll-free 888-GEL-TEAM

mobile 415-601-1325

          Building High Performance Teams via Active Sailing Experiences

* Auckland *Alameda  * Annapolis * Berkeley * Chicago * Newport * New York *
Long Beach * San Diego * San Francisco * Virgin Gorda, BVI

  _____