Mt. Gay V15 Thursday Night - Don't Miss It This Week!

Nick Adamson jnadamson at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 18:43:26 EDT 2007

Vanguardians,
My apologies to Svendsen's for renaming the series for an evening but it has
to be done!  The old school contingent is back with a vengence this week for
V15 Thursday night and it is going to be one night that you don't want to
miss!  Nick "Mt. Gay" Adamson and Holt "Tri-Tip Master" Condon are teaming
up to set the bar for the post race social at a level that will never be
surpassed!  We are also shooting to break the all-time participation level
and need everyone to show up to do it.  So, if ya got it sail it!  Just make
sure you sign up on the website before noon tomorrow so you get your share
of the food and beverages.

Hope to see all of you there!

-Nick

Nick Adamson