Full Moon Haunted Boat Party Tonight.

jay Palace jpalace at gelcorp.com
Thu Oct 25 11:18:38 EDT 2007

Vanguardians,

Apologies for the late notice, but I’m having a pre-halloween happy
hour/boat party TONIGHT in Sausalito. I had some Evite technical
difficulties, and realize this didn’t go out to the list.

So…about 40 of you may remember taking a cruise around TI on Calypso about a
year ago.  Tonight, she’s decorated to scare a bunch of my friends’ kids
from 6-8pm, and after that, she’s decorated for what could be a wild party.
A friend from the 1D35 fleet has donated a couple of fog machines, strobe
lights, and crazy skeletons.  Matt Gregroy has donated an almost full keg,
so we’ve got some work to do to help him finish it.

Please come by if you can.  Address is 100 Bay Street, Slip E253.  Sausalito
94965 Kids are welcome starting at 6, but most older folks are coming around
8.

Here’s the forwarded evite

Jay

RSVP if you can.