Ski Movie: Lost and Found- Nov. 7 SF

Matthew Gregory matt at gregorysports.com
Tue Oct 30 20:12:00 EDT 2007

Hi Sailors and Swimmers.

Ski season is almost here.  Yay. Teton Gravity Research is showing this
year's movie, Lost and Found, at the Palace of Fine Arts on Nov. 7

I live a couple blocks away from the Palace of fine Arts, so why don’t we
all meet at my place at 7 for drinks and Pizza. Then we can all walk over
for the show
to keep this simple and scalable, byo drinks and as people
arrive we will order enough pizzas (bring cash) for the number that end up
making it

My address is:

3750 Scott, Apt105

Cheers,

Matt

Extra points for wearing your après ski gear!

Here is a direct link to get tickets to save time looking for it on
TicketWeb. We are going to the 9:30 showing

http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData
<http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData
&eventId=217500> &eventId=217500

Matthew Gregory