2007 Tomales Bay Regatta NOR

Rolf Kaiser rolf_kaiser at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 21:27:48 EDT 2007

Hi all-

The Tomales Bay Regatta is just a few short weeks away.  The Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions are here: http://www.echothis.com/store/V15_Tomales_Bay_2007_NOR.pdf.  If you haven’t already, please sign up at http://vanguard15.org/schedule/365 so I know we’re set on campsites.

Also if anyone has access to a small dinghy (inflatable or otherwise) that we can bring up for the weekend to run races out of, that’d be a big help.

Any questions, email or call me.

See you up there!

-Rolf
415-846-3629
rolf_kaiser at yahoo.com

P.S.  I am resending as it got bounced – apologies if you get two copies of this email.