Upcoming TISC Volunteer Opportunity

Amy Lyons amy.lyons at tisailing.org
Mon Sep 10 14:22:46 EDT 2007

Hi Vanguard Fleet,

TISC tenants and supporters Peter and Kristen Lane are hosting a boating day on September 29th and we're looking for volunteers to help make the event a success.

The boating day is for kids from our local San Francisco Knowledge Is Power Program (KIPP) school.  KIPP is a great organization that has public college preparatory schools in under-resourced communities throughout the country.

The boating day will be at the Lane's house in sunny Tiburon from 11 - 4 on Saturday Sep. 29th.  We are looking for volunteers to help with everything from sailing to BBQing and everything in between.  Expert sailing skills are not required!

If you can help out, please let me know.

Thanks,

Amy Lyons
Program Director
Treasure Island Sailing Center