Svendsen's Thursday Night # 1 results are posted

Jorge Moraleda jorge.moraleda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 15:30:26 EDT 2008

It was a great start of the season. Thank you everyone! Very nicely
run meeting Matt!

I have a favor to ask. If anyone is going to be in TI today, could you
please move my sails and bags  inside the gear shed?  I forgot them
behind the clubhouse last night after I bagged them. Thanks!

See you all next week! Cheers,

Jorge
946