TI Team Racing - April 8th

Matthew Hooks mhooks at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 16:41:54 EDT 2008

Team Racers,

I want to remind everyone that Team Racing at TI is back!  Our first Tuesday
of team racing is only 3 days away. Racing is going to start at 6:30 and we
will sail until dark. If you are planning on coming, it would be great if
you could sign up on the website (www.vanguard15.org). Especially as we
start out, the structure will be very informal. As necessary we'll make
teams on Tuesdays and rotate throughout the evening, so I want to encourage
everyone to come out. John Super will, again, be providing us with race
committee support.

I will be acting as the Social Chair for the first week, but will pass
around a sign-up sheet so that everyone can select a week to bring snacks
and libations. It is expected that all participants contribute one week
during the season. In addition, I will be collecting fees for the season
($100/boat). These fees support our race committee and access to the
facilities at TI.

I hope to see lots of old and new faces on the race course this year. If
anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Matt