Thursday night

Rob Grant rob at latitude38.com
Tue Aug 26 20:17:49 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

This is another plea for sign-ups, so I have some idea of how much
stuff to bring down for the apres-race activities.

While Sessions is scampering around The Playa, caked in dust, wearing
only giant sunglasses, a cheap feather boa and a thong made from EL-
wire — all the while calling it "performance" art — we'll be enjoying
what looks to be a very pleasant evening at TISC.

Scratch-made cioppino and a wedge of sourdough bread are on the menu
for Thursday night. If anyone would like to bring down a small
appetizer, chips and dip to share, that would be great. I will be
bringing some beer and wine, but if you'd like to chip-in a sixer,
that'd also be helpful! If there are any non-pescatarians out there,
please email me with your dietary requirements, and I'll bring an
alternative for you.

See you there!

Rob Grant
Associate Editor — Racing