Winter Hull Repair and Detail Special from Svendsen's Boat Works

Sean Svendsen sean at svendsens.com
Wed Dec 10 16:53:33 EST 2008

    Winter Hull Repair and Detail Special from Svendsen's Boat Works
<mailto://sean@svendsens.com>

*Svendsen's Boat Works*
*$275 Winter Hull Repair and Detail*
/Special Offer for Vanguard 15 Owners -- Our Way of Saying Thanks for a
Successful 2008 Racing Season!/

*Our expert fiberglass repair staff will:*
. Repair all major gelcoat nicks, scratches, and dings
. Polish and wax your boat
. Apply manufacturer-supplied gelcoat (cost included -- approximately
$30 plus freight)
. Restore luster to your boat

*To take advantage of this offer,  please email Sean Svendsen at
sean at svendsens.com*

*Terms: *
. Boats must be delivered to Svendsen's prior to 1/30/09, and payment is
due on delivery.
. Boat will be ready for pick up beginning March 15th (or sooner,
depending on number of participants).
.  Boats must be picked up promptly upon notification of completed work.
Price does not include structural repairs. We are happy to do congruent
structural repairs on a time and materials basis.
. If you don't own a trailer, we will loan one to deliver your boat here
and pick up your boat when completed. All trailer loans must be
scheduled in advance and returned on the same day (no overnight loans).
. Only those who are active boat owners in the Vanguard 15 class
association are eligible for this promotion.

/Svendsen's Boat Works . Located in the Alameda Marina at 1851 Clement
Avenue . 510.522.2886 . www.svendsens.com/