Holiday Promotion

Sean Svendsen sean at svendsens.com
Fri Dec 12 17:02:59 EST 2008

Dear V15 Fleet Members:

Yesterday some of you received a direct email promotion from
LaserPerformance, which is the manufacturer of the Vanguard 15.  The
promotion offers you 25% off MSRP and free freight on selected items
purchased through December 23rd.  Some of the selected items include V15
sails.  If any of you are interested in ordering sails or other components
which qualify for this 25% discount, we obviously would prefer that you
purchase them from us and not the manufacturer.  Since the price and terms
are exactly the same, I assume it shouldn't be too difficult to persuade you
as such.  Please email me directly at sean at svendsens.com if you want to
order sails or other V15 components.

Also, I've received some takers already on our $275 winter hull repair and
detailing special.  It's very simple to take advantage of.  Just bring your
boat over and you don't have a trailer you can borrow one of mine.  We'll
make your boat look great!

Thanks,

Sean Svendsen

510-864-8403