TISC Upcoming Adult Classes

Amy Lyons Amy.Lyons at tisailing.org
Thu Feb 7 14:40:03 EST 2008

Vanguard Sailors,

If your friends are anything like ours, the very mention of sailing gets
adult program will help to get those friends out on the water with
classes and day sails. Please forward this along to anyone who might
enjoy spending a day on the Bay.

Thanks,

The TISC Team

________________________________

 tisc
burgee<http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs075/1101853765047/img/6.jpg?a=110
1969907900>  Treasure Island Sailing Center  TISC
Hands<http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs075/1101853765047/img/8.jpg?a=1101
969907900>

Where Sailing Starts...

Treasure Island Sailing Center Adult Sailing Program

March 2008 Classes and Events

 J24
sailing<http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs075/1101853765047/img/35.jpg?a=1
101969907900> Treasure Island Sailing Center is gearing up for another
wonderful season of fun on San Francisco Bay

...so break out the sunscreen, toss on a lifejacket, and come sail with
us!

Read on to find out what's coming up in March and click here
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=7fymijcab.0.0.xnluzfcab.0&ts=S0317&p=http%3A%2F
%2Fwww.tisailing.org%2Fimages%2Fuploads%2Fspring_08_adult_info_and_reg_9
524975.pdf&id=preview>  to see a complete Spring 2008 class listing and
to register.

Beginner Dinghy Class
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=7fymijcab.0.0.xnluzfcab.0&ts=S0317&p=http%3A%2F
%2Fwww.tisailing.org%2Fimages%2Fuploads%2Fspring_08_adult_info_and_reg_9
524975.pdf&id=preview>

March 8 & 15

 FJ
sailing<http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs075/1101853765047/img/36.jpg?a=1
101969907900>

Sailing in a dinghy is fast, fun, and physical!  The Beginner Dinghy
class will cover basic sailing skills.  The class will take place in the
protected waters of Clipper Cove and uses double handed Flying Junior
dinghies.  Each sailor will learn how to skipper and crew.  The boats
can capsize, so be prepared to get wet.  TISC provides wetsuits and
lifejackets.

Beginner Keelboat Class
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=7fymijcab.0.0.xnluzfcab.0&ts=S0317&p=http%3A%2F
%2Fwww.tisailing.org%2Fimages%2Fuploads%2Fspring_08_adult_info_and_reg_9
524975.pdf&id=preview>

March 2 & 9

 BIG
TEAM<http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs075/1101853765047/img/39.jpg?a=1101
969907900>

The beginner keelboat class will introduce sailors to the basics of
safely sailing a keelboat.  During this class, you will sail in Clipper
Cove and also venture out into the waters of the Bay.  You will learn
how to skipper and crew a J/24 through basic maneuvers and in various
wind and sea conditions.

Clipper Cove Kayak Tour
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=7fymijcab.0.0.xnluzfcab.0&ts=S0317&p=http%3A%2F
%2Fwww.tisailing.org%2Fimages%2Fuploads%2Fspring_08_adult_info_and_reg_9
524975.pdf&id=preview>

March 30

kayak<http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs075/1101853765047/img/38.jpg?a=110
1969907900> Hop on a two person kayak and paddle away!  TISC's
sit-on-top kayaks are fun and easy to maneuver.  Two hour kayak tours
will teach you the basics of paddling and maneuvering kayaks in the
protected waters of Clipper Cove.  Once you get the basics down, the fun
really begins; kayak under the Bay Bridge, race against your fellow
kayakers, get wet, and have a blast!

*Be sure to bring a change of clothes, you will get wet!  TISC provides
wetsuits.*

Bay Cruise
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=7fymijcab.0.0.xnluzfcab.0&ts=S0317&p=http%3A%2F
%2Fwww.tisailing.org%2Fimages%2Fuploads%2Fspring_08_adult_info_and_reg_9
524975.pdf&id=preview>

March 22

 J24 big
team<http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs075/1101853765047/img/37.jpg?a=1101
969907900>

Sail SF Bay for the day.  The bay cruise is the best bang for your buck
with the most time spent on the water.  Spend three hours enjoying the
beautiful sights and sounds you can only experience on the Bay.  You're
bound to get hungry, so bring some snacks and drinks!

We look forward to getting you and your friends out on the Bay, it's the
best way to spend a day in San Francisco!

See you on the water,

The TISC Team

Amy Lyons

Program Director
Treasure Island Sailing Center

(415) 421-2225

adultsailing at tisailing.org <mailto:adultsailing at tisailing.org>

Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1101853765047&ea=info@tisai
ling.org&a=1101969907900&id=preview&id=preview>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&v=001dkaXUUk6sOApWLyDLSkr
C5fGxjUt-w2jBGUoJvxgewdsGsF9kEtpI3mkGKpytt40nPPyO1JbTmyN7-Hx-oCI-ZSAd3GR
wnaQM4Zo4X242nQk44-I3HKFEgXqbw9KfN4m&id=preview.1101853765047&id=preview

This email was sent to info at tisailing.org, by adultsailing at tisailing.org

Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&v=001dkaXUUk6sOApWLyDLSkr
C5fGxjUt-w2jBGUoJvxgewdsGsF9kEtpI3mkGKpytt40nPPyO1JbTmyN7-Hx-oCI-ZSAd3GR
wnaQM4Zo4X242nQk44-I3HKFEgXqbw9KfN4m&id=preview.1101853765047&id=preview
>  | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&v=001dkaXUUk6sOApWLyDLSkr
C5fGxjUt-w2jBGUoJvxgewdsGsF9kEtpI3mkGKpytt40nPPyO1JbTmyN7-Hx-oCI-ZSAd3GR
wnaQM4Zo4X242nQk44-I3HKFEgXqbw9KfN4m&id=preview.1101853765047&id=preview
> (tm) | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp?id=preview&id=
preview> .

Email Marketing
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=&id=preview>  by

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=&id=preview>

Treasure Island Sailing Center | 698 1st St. #112 | San Francisco | CA |
94130