FW: San Francisco BIG Team Regatta, Volunteers Needed!

Zoe Sajor Zoe.Sajor at tisailing.org
Tue Mar 11 19:25:19 EDT 2008

The 2008

 San Francisco BIG Team Regatta

Volunteers Needed for the 2008 BIG Team Regatta

Want to help Treasure Island Sailing Center(TISC) and have a blast in the process?  As you probably know, each summer TISC teaches over 1000 under-privileged children from across the bay area to sail, and we are striving to teach even more.

And no, we are not asking for financial support, even though our program is funded primarily through donations. What we are looking for is great people to join the volunteer team which plans our annual fundraiser, The BIG Team Regatta <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001A2HGT64ngjmWCFIsDZvnwvrD0-Hp6orhM8gJq3yB-Novt5knzewGUXDuyiQvBGhHRGSkcNeYWmTNrR3ILtkvBieSyDejeV7iXPB5OJ2iFFTbdGwEoQBTMmXZJX5LGauX> .   The Regatta, which takes place this year on Oct 3rd, is a non-profit challenge which gets corporate teams out racing on San Francisco Bay.  The sailing is organized on TISC's behalf by Group Experiential Learning <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001A2HGT64ngjlYlZOoTKbX0niHLCzMY3kC4zTN4lF3yQDG7lqz43pt_ea5zGLTHOxogK62Z2ome4PwpiG12Qmoh237ssnNDRuvZmzgzw1FLWY=> , a national team building company, and OCSC SAILING <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001A2HGT64ngjnBdgBwlgE-He5bWPW2HvydG3i73KK5LnuMyoqCtHr6swjsKE6jWAEVAvbRM1j8Ts1gKZNh2J176uqAB2ODsspxGJpnkImdcAmWLwQd_X2svg==> , the Bay Area's largest and best known sailing school.

Our volunteer team plays a huge role in making the event happen and generating $50,000 for our kids.  The volunteer team members help us find ten generous corporations to participate, enlist other sponsors to provide products and services, plan the party, generate PR and make sure everyone has a great time.

Our team is always a fun group and we make sure to keep them energized with plenty of pizza and BBQs!

If you're interested in helping, this year we're looking for:

- Party Planning Volunteers to assist in planning the Awards Ceremony and the after-party.  .

- Public Relations Volunteers to help publicize the San Francisco BIG Team Regatta and TISC's great programs before and after the event.

If you have interest in volunteering, please call me or send an email to Zoe Sajor <mailto:Zoe.sajor at tisailing.org> .

Now If you like the idea of sailing more than volunteer work, bring your company out on the race course! We still have a boats available for Oct 3rd. Click here <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001A2HGT64ngjk9N8H2kRISQEvcNEqXtaVV74LP0TKzVTh-0J1S3Jm-L-92Qy18eI7zedYbs98haGlfuXnX55_a_KWXCCMhW32eJeuS2LL98kBWk1YY6e4cxytL3dAUeZ11uq3gxojiqYCA2WH87AAv-NxwQ2Vfp_Sh8XkDjCU1Jrh7kyUdsZIv8Q==> to download an entry form.

Many thanks

Zoë Sajor

Office Development Coordinator

Treasure Island Sailing Center

Forward email <http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1101853765047&ea=zoe.sajor%40tisailing.org&a=1101987627178>

  <http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=001dkaXUUk6sOApWLyDLSkrC270xb3yktcy3UMP7xVMn6FiIdPPlr9tkkSOgJAKEPBL&p=un>

This email was sent to zoe.sajor at tisailing.org, by info at tisailing.org

Update Profile/Email Address <http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=001dkaXUUk6sOApWLyDLSkrC270xb3yktcy3UMP7xVMn6FiIdPPlr9tkkSOgJAKEPBL&p=oo>  | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe <http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=001dkaXUUk6sOApWLyDLSkrC270xb3yktcy3UMP7xVMn6FiIdPPlr9tkkSOgJAKEPBL&p=un> (tm) | Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .

Email Marketing <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_EvInv_209>  by

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_EvInv_209>

Treasure Island Sailing Center | 698 1st St. #112 | San Francisco | CA | 94130