Ready to Rumble? Svendsen's V15 & Laser Thursday Night Series 2008!

John H. Super johnhsuper at joimail.com
Fri Mar 14 14:49:43 EDT 2008

Ahoy All,

One minor item from the safety part of the race committee. Please have a bow
line that is 20' long and at least 1/4 inch line. The strings that you use
are very strong but they are a real pain to the hands that are trying to
hold them while pulling your boat and both sailors. A loop in the end is
probably too much to hope for but what the heck, no harm in asking.

I don't know that the RC should "|"rumble" but we are looking forward to a
heck of a good time again.

John H. Super

Oh yeah, for those that may not have heard, there now exists a third
generation of Supers. John Anthony Super was born on 13 Dec to John M. Super
and Heidi Rasmussen. Maybe Mom will bring JAS down to watch the great
racing.