v15 sails?

Jim Barkow jim.barkow at gmail.com
Fri May 9 19:15:19 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

posted scores last night:
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/458

but wanted to see if anyone has my sails. I was a bit disappointed when,
after 35 mins I couldn't find them. My boards where take out of a rack space
and on the ground and the shelf for sails where my sails were was replaced
by someone else's.

The sails have # on the bag nut not on the sails as they were my ones for my
last boat. Jib has blue jib sheets. Rather used but thursday decent.

Team Racers? TISC? Anyone, please put them back.

Fun night last night.

thanks!
Jim