Sign up now for Svendsen's Thursday night # 7

Matthew Sessions mcsessions at gmail.com
Tue May 13 13:14:19 EDT 2008

Lasers & Vanguardians,

While we had a SUPER Thursday last week with lots of great races and a post
race raffle & party (thanks again Svendsen's and SB3!), it gets even better
this week.  Unless you too are recovering from Jenna's wedding weekend in
Texas and have not heard the news, it's going to be pushing 90 degrees at
TISC on Thursday.  Global warming - hooray...
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=94107

Speaking of global warming, anybody else up for the challenge of Bike to
Work Day 2008 on Thursday morning AND making it to TISC for Thursday night
races?  Maybe I'll award myself some extra bonus points...
http://www.sfbike.org/?btwd

We need another Social Chairperson to assist Wes for social duties this
week.  EVERYONE will take a turn as Social Chair so don't try to hide...I'm
keeping the master list and let me know ASAP if you can help with this
week's duties.

Sign up now and bring your sunblock!

http://vanguard15.org/schedule/459
http://tilaserfleet.org/schedule/56