BBS Ride

Alexis Zebrowski amzsailing at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 21:04:18 EDT 2008

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the mass email, but I wanted to see if anyone knew of a boat
looking for an extra crew for BBS. I have a good friend of mine who will be
flying in from Toronto on Tuesday who is looking for a ride. She is an
amazing sailor who has sailed a variety of boats including J/24s, J/105s,
and Ynglings. She's 135-140 lbs and can do any position on the boat
including tactics, trim, bow, etc.

Let me know if you have heard of anyone looking! You can contact me or Sam
directly!

 Samantha Webster
sammyj24 at hotmail.com

Cheers,