Team Racing

Richards, Kevin T ktrichar at ebmud.com
Fri Sep 12 15:41:14 EDT 2008

Dear Team Racers,

We had a perfect evening last Tuesday with 6 boats and warm, steady
breeze to cap off the 2008 season of evening team racing at Treasure
Island Sailing Center!  Thanks to TISC for maintaining a great team
racing venue.  Also thanks to John Super for running races, Mike Gross
for umpiring, and to both of you for one of the smoothest evenings of
racing and best nights of post-racing discussion I can remember.  Other
thanks go out to Switch Your Style
<http://www.switchyourstyle.com/switch/>  clothing for providing some
awesome functional trophies.  Congratulations to Sarah Deeds for winning
the summer mini-series with an overall score of 10 wins and 3 losses!

The evenings may be getting shorter, but there are still plenty of hours
in the day for team racing...  I propose we keep it rolling on the last
Saturday of the month(s); any conflicts with September 27?  If so let me
know, if not sign here http://vanguard15.org/schedule/502

Hope you can make it,

Kevin