The 2008 Leukemia Cup is just 10 days away

Matthew Sessions mcsessions at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 13:10:03 EDT 2008

Hey Vanguardians & TISC Sailors,

We need your $$$ support.  The Leukemia Cup Regatta at SFYC is just 10 days
away and we have a goal of $4,000.  Will you take 60 seconds to contribute
now? http://www.active.com/donate/leukemiacupgsf/TISC2008

This is a great event and the TISC sailors have been very generous with
$6,000+ raised from our fleet in 2006 & 2007.  Below are details of the
regatta (Sunday October 5th).  The J105 fleet will be out in force and if
you are looking to race, I may be able to get you a spot...and yes - there
is a direct correlation between your donation amount and the odds of a
crewing spot.

http://www.leukemia-lymphoma.org/regatta//all_page.adp?item_id=410523

Cancer got the best of my father a few years ago and my oldest brother is a
survivor.  Odds are good that you can tell a similar story.  Thank you for
helping us make the 2008 SF LCR the all-time highest fund raising event in
the 15 year history of the Leukemia Cup Regatta national circuit!

Will you help us NOW to reach our 3-year total of $10,000?
http://www.active.com/donate/leukemiacupgsf/TISC2008

Best,

Matthew Sessions

415-710-3851

PS - My company will match a % of YOUR donation so PLEASE dig deep.

PPS - Steve & Ralph - Would you please send this asap to the Laser fleet
list?