Tomales Bay 2008 NOR

Rolf Kaiser rolf_kaiser at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 13:22:58 EDT 2008

Vanguardians-

Looks like we will have a great turnout for the 2008 edition
of the Tomales Bay regatta.  We have 15
boats registered, the tides are favorable, and Inverness YC is eager to have us.  NOR is here: http://www.echothis.com/files/v15/V15_Tomales_Bay_2008_NOR.pdf

A few notes:

1)
Campsites – we so far have only been able to get
2 group campsites at the park.  We will keep
trying (in case there are late cancellations) but if we’re not able to get more
we’ll fit everyone in, but we will need to minimize our “footprint” especially
on Saturday night.  Please see the notes
in the NOR regarding carpooling to the park, and trailer storage.  If you don’t want to rough it, a few people
are staying off-site, so that’s an option too.

2)
Clamshelling – If you need to get a trailer
spot, or can offer one, please see the postings at http://vanguard15.org/schedule/496
to get coordinated.

Any other questions you have, let me know.  See you  in a few weeks!

-Rolf