Ski/Sail -- THIS WEEKEND

Avery Patton avery_patton at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 17:51:02 EDT 2009

Hi all --

Last chance for ski/sail!

There are six V-15s signed up, Lasers coming too, and it will be a great time, as always. We're going to try out the skiing at Alpine this year, and may even have some new snow! Sign up on the website if you're coming: http://vanguard15.org/schedule/510

Andrew, if you can get the three-boat trailer you were mentioning on the event's web page that would be great. Can you email me and let me know?

Anyone else, let me know if you have questions!The NOR is attached.

Avery