Sign up for Thursday Night #2

Wesley MacLaggan wmaclaggan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:07:27 EDT 2009

Sailors-
The second night of Svendson's Thursday Night Series is almost here. Please
sign up on the website so our Social Chairs this week (Maddie and Andrew)
know how much to bring (and so your scores get counted. Yes, I'm talking to
you #94 from last week).

We had a good start last week with 14 Vanguards on the water, lets make sure
we beat that this week.

There are a few people looking for crew and/or rides, check the site for
details.

www.vanguard15.org.

If you haven't paid your fleet dues ($25) or entry fee ($125), please bring
2 checks for Alex tomorrow night.

Thanks,
Wes