FW: Ski/Sail -- THIS WEEKEND

Rolf Kaiser rolf_kaiser at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 17:53:22 EDT 2009

Hi all-

We have 5 Vanguards committed to race Ski/Sail this weekend and if you're
not on the list yet, WE WANT YOU!  Reasons:

1)      We will all have housing available together at Avery's place

2)      Boats are available for charter

3)      It will be fun!

Revised NOR is attached; we're sailing Sunday instead to take advantage of
the weather forecast.  Any questions, email Avery at Avery.Patton at amec.com.
Hope to see you out there!

-Rolf