TISC Volunteer Work Day This Sunday - Need More Volunteers!

Nick Adamson jnadamson at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 13:18:54 EDT 2009

Hello V15 Fleet and Team Racers,
We have 5 people signed up to help out with the workday this weekend and
need a lot more more for it to be productive.  Please help out if you have
some time to spare on Sunday.  You can sign up for the morning, afternoon,
or all day.  If you can help out, please send a confirmation email to Lacey
Todd so we know you are coming:  lacey.todd at tisailing.org

Thanks for supporting TISC!

-Nick

Nick Adamson