Fleet Dues

Alex Symes alex.symes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 01:56:51 EDT 2009

I am updating the budget and I am finding that I have money for all Lasers
so far! Which is fantastic! Unfortunately, I cannot say the same about the
Vanguard 15 Fleet. Checks from this fleet are far and few between.
Please please please, bring money this Thursday. Treasure Island is a
non-profit, and like many non-profits, it is short on cash this year. So
please help me out, help TI out, and pay your racing fees this Thursday.

Thank you to all the V15 sailors that have either paid full, or paid
nightly.

Alex