PCCs

Gianpaolo Tommasi gianpaolo_tommasi at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 15:16:40 EDT 2009

Ok folks, there is barely a week before the start of the PCCs.  The only 2-day event to take place at TISC for our fleet this year.

I have it in good faith that no environmental spills or disasters are scheduled for that week-end.  If you are not participating in the them, the 505 worlds are too far out of way to watch.  And if those are not incentives enough there will be no requests for volunteers for social chair duties, although food and beverage will make a magical appearance.

So sign up now here http://vanguard15.org/schedule/542  to enjoy 2 days of great sailing at the cove.

Gianpaolo