V15 Team Racing - Planning our next event

Derek Webster webster.derek at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:23:22 EDT 2009

Team Racers (and newbies ready to take the plunge...) -

Everyone who came out to the last event on April 26 has an awesome time and
we all agreed to find a way to do more team racing at TI.  It seems that a
lot of people have conflicts over the summer months, but if we think we can
get sufficient numbers, we'd like to get a couple events on the calendar.

I've created a Google Spreadsheet that we can use to sort out everyone's
availability through the end of September.  If it looks like we can get a
quorum for any Tuesday evening or Sunday daytime, we'll try to book the
event...

Please go to http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=r-EvAfL8T8zdMrhYBtaO7lgand
fill out the days you'd be available...

New team racers are welcome, so even if you haven't been to any of the Fall
or Spring series team racing events, please sign up if you're like to get
involved now...

Derek