ICSA Nationals and Alumni Regatta

Rolf Kaiser rolf_kaiser at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 09:59:03 EDT 2009

V15-ers-

As Alex mentioned last night, the national championships for college sailing
will be held at St. Francis YC and TISC in a few weeks.  The schedule is:

..         May 25-27 - Women's Nationals @ St. Francis -
http://www.collegesailing.org/nas/spring09/

..         May 28 - Alumni Regatta @ St. Francis -
http://www.collegesailing.org/nas/spring09/2009ICSAAfterguardNORFinal.pdf.
This afternoon regatta is open to college sailing alumni (and all their
friends!).  Please RSVP as requested on the NOR if you're interested.

..         May 29-31 - Team Racing @ TISC -
http://teamracing2009.wordpress.com/.  This is being run by Bryan McDonald
(dude1 at apple.com) so contact him if you want to help.

..         June 1-3 - Dinghy Nationals @ St. Francis -
http://www.collegesailing.org/nas/spring09/.  As he does every year, Gary
Jobson will be here shooting video for ESPN.

We particularly need help with race committee for Women's and Dinghy.  I
understand that it's more challenging to find volunteers for a midweek
regatta so even if you can only offer a day here or there, that helps.
Please check your schedule and sign up at the appropriate site:

http://icsawomens.eventbrite.com <http://icsawomens.eventbrite.com/>
http://icsadinghynationals.eventbrite.com
<http://icsadinghynationals.eventbrite.com/>

In addition, we are looking for housing for some of the teams and judges, so
if you (or someone you know) can volunteer a bed, contact me.

Any questions, let me know at rolf_kaiser at yahoo.com.  Thank you in advance
for your help as we welcome the best college sailors in the country to San
Francisco!

-Rolf

ICSA Nationals Co-Chair

p.s. If you know of other people that may be able to help, please forward
this email on.