Need Social Chair for Thursday!

Timothy Murphy murphnturf at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 22:47:49 EDT 2009

Dear Social Chair Maclaggan:

I haven't signed up 'cuz I've done it. This sounds like a case of what have you done for me lately, as within the last week. If my memory serves me correctly going all the way back less than 2 weeks ago, and the last time the V-15 fleet sponsored the social duties, we had the honor of social chair- Chili, homemade salsa dip, Mount Gay, beer, etc. There are a lot more people with more exposure to this duty. Have you???

Tim Murphy