Need Social Chair for Thursday!

Alex Symes alex.symes at gmail.com
Tue May 19 23:25:47 EDT 2009

Wes, I know why several of those people haven't signed up for social chair,
they are too busy getting their tear glands full for when they find out that
they have been DSQed from every race so far this year for not paying.
I can vouch for Tim and Lisa for both paying and food. I can also vouch for
Kevin Richards for the same.

I know that Chad and Sarah/Rusty have their checks in, as does Matt. But I
cannot vouch for them being so social that they have run an entire committee
based on that fact.

If you are unsure if you have paid, or if you are not going to be able to
pay by this Thursday, you better contact me. Otherwise bring a check book
this Thursday, (cash will do as well).

POA