SUPER Thursday

Matthew Gregory matt at gregorysports.com
Tue Apr 20 19:05:12 EDT 2010

Fire it up for Ski Sail!

I've been 'stuck' in Europe for the past 3 days after a regatta over here and just got cleared for a flight home on Thursday.  Let me know if you need a place to stay.  We have a cabin that is ski in ski out right on the mtn- and short stumbling distance to both the ski course and the bars and the partay-tay (the most important 'leg' of the triathlon weekend)

See you all this weekend up in Tahoe.

Cheers,
Matt

Matthew Gregory