super thursday

Amy G oxbowamy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 01:05:17 EDT 2010

Sorry for the second e-mail, but I left out an important part of this
Thursday, it's a POTLUCK!

That's right, if your racing bring something along. To make sure we do not
end up with only chips and salsa (though delicious) please list what you
will bring on the website: http://vanguard15.org/schedule/564

Svendsen's will be supplying the beverages AND gifts so please bring
something along to eat!

Remember to sign up as a Safety Chair (used to be know as Social Chair -
read the amended NOR and SIs)
The list so far is on the website at:
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dmr2x7b_70dxmbcpft
If that link doesn't work it is on the home page ALL the way at the bottom.
Link is titled "See Schedule."

Thanks!
~Amy