SUPER Thursday

Avery Patton avery_patton at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 12:10:28 EDT 2010

Hi all --

Sorry for the spam, but does anyone have a bottom cover I could possibly borrow this weekend for ski/sail? Will happy to return with a bottle of wine... If so, could you bring it tonight to TI?

Also, a friend is looking for some sailing boots for this weekend, women's size 8.5 or 9. If you have a pair you wouldn't mind lending, could I grab them after sailing tonight?

We have a good crowd coming up for ski/sail - should be a great event! Feel free to come up for the party even if you're not motivated to sail. It's going to be a beautiful weekend up there.

Thanks!
Avery