FW: Bar Night Fundraiser for TISC this Thursday

Natasha Baker natashabaker at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 16:45:03 EST 2010

From: Lacey Todd [mailto:robert at tisailing.ccsend.com] On Behalf Of Lacey Todd
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 8:31 AM
To: Amy Lyons
Subject: Bar Night Fundraiser for TISC this Thursday

and more...

Treasure Island Sailing Center

698 California Ave.

San Francisco, California 94130

415.421.2225

Website:www.tisailing.org

email: info at tisailing.org

Drink for a Cause this Thursday!

Bar Night Fundraiser to Benefit the Treasure Island Sailing Center's Scholarship Fund.

Come join the TISC staff as we guest bartend at The Boardroom in North Beach! All tips for the night will be donated to theTISC scholarship fund. Raffle prizes, drink specials, and appetizer specials will be provided! Hope to see you at the bar to support Treasure Island Sailing Center!

DATE:          Thursday, March 11th

TIME:           6:00pm-9:30pm

LOCATION:  The Boardroom in North Beach
                    1609 Powell Street (at Green)
                    San Francisco, CA 94133

Join our Facebook Event and become a fan of Treasure Island Sailing Center!

Click here to RSVP on the facebook event

Click here to become a fan of TISC on Facebook

Give the gift of sailing by attending our Bar Night Fundraiser! For the last eleven years, TISC has engaged over 8,000 participants in the joy of sailing with approximately 75% on scholarship. In 2010, TISC hopes to serve more than 1,190 children, ages 7 to 18 through our Youth Sailing Program, including 200 who are physically or developmentally disabled, through our Adaptive Sailing Courses. TISC provides facilities and instruction in sailing and boating safety for people of all skill levels, physical and mental abilities, ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds.

Forward email

This email was sent to amy.lyons at tisailing.org by info at tisailing.org.

Email Marketing by

Treasure Island Sailing Center | 698 California Ave. | San Francisco | CA | 94130