Pre-Thursday Night

Amy G oxbowamy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 00:28:43 EDT 2010

Hello fleet!

In just two days: Thursday Night #0

Come down to TISC and get your boat ready. Check those tires, bungees, and
painters. Help others step their mast. The more we do this week the more
racing we get in next week! The sun sets at 7:30pm.

I've attached the waiver that is required by TISC to be signed by both
sipper and crew. If your forms are not complete you will not be allowed to
race.

Sign up on the website so I know how much food and drink to bring.
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/555

See you there
Amy G