Ski/Sail = April 24-25, 2010

Avery Patton avery_patton at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 18:52:48 EDT 2010

V-15s and Lasers --

Just a reminder -- Ski/Sail is coming up a month from today!

Please sign up on the website if you think you can make it, or if you're interested but missing a boat, skipper, trailer, crew, or all of the above. Also, I have a few folks who would be great crews if you are in need -- let me know. Event link: http://vanguard15.org/schedule/547

We can sort out housing later, but we should be able to find housing for everyone without people booking hotels.

More details to follow on cost, but it's usually a little over $200 per boat. Don't forget that includes full day lift tickets for skipper and crew, ski race management, a party and dinner, and it's all around an awesome weekend.

Avery