IF YOU ARE GOING TO TOMALES BAY READ THIS EMAIL: URGENT FOOD SITCH

Natasha Baker natashabaker at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 20:34:48 EDT 2010

Based on the website, we have 32 sailors (assuming 2 people per each signup), plus Rolf, Shannon, Wood, Lara, Andrew, Rob and Amanda.  Please advise IMMEDIATELY if you have others in your party who will need food.  I may have (ahem) underestimated the total headcount for my husband, the Chef.  This can be corrected now, but not as much in Pt. Reyes.  Thank you.