FW: Tomales Bay Fleet Champs This Weekend!

Rolf Kaiser rolf_kaiser at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 00:40:03 EDT 2010

Hello all-

It was a great 2010 Fleet Champs.  Congratulations to Sally and Adam for
their hard-fought one-point victory over Andrea and Andrew after 29 grueling
races - full results at http://vanguard15.org/schedule/560.   Also another
thanks to Natasha and Andrew for the amazing food!

At Inverness YC, someone left a pair of men's Magic Marine hiking pants and
Patagonia shorts and, separately, a highly labeled black background sports
shirt.  If either is yours, email Michael Meszaros ( <mailto:mwhut at svn.net>
mwhut at svn.net) and he'll drop it off at St. Francis sometime.

As a reminder, a few folks have expressed interest in doing the Fall Dinghy
at StFYC 10/23-24.  If you are interested, email Fred Konkel at
fkonkel at gmail.com.

-Rolf

----