J22 Match Racing Demo at Strictly Sail Expo on April 16

Matthew Sessions mcsessions at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 13:41:00 EDT 2011

Sailors,

Strictly Sail Pacific Expo & Svendsen's Marine are looking for active
sailors to crew / skipper the new StFYC J22's on Saturday afternoon, April
16th.  We need a pool of talented sailors like YOU for a match racing demo
off the docks of Sail Pacific Expo.  Rumors of some celebrity skippers are
in the works and it will be a fun chance to showcase our sport.
Volunteering includes free admission to the boat show and please contact
Sean Svendsen (sean at svendsens.com) if you are available or further details.

Best,
Matthew

Matthew Sessions