Thursday Night #2

Amy G oxbowamy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:41:53 EDT 2011

Fleet:

Sign up for week #2 at http://vanguard15.org/schedule/602

It won't be as warm as last week but it will be just as fun!

We are trying something new this week: after racing we will be heading to
the Treasure Island Bar and Grill. They have beer, soda, coffee, cookies and
hot food (quesadilla, hamburgers, fries, etc). Make sure to bring cash (or
credit), the evening will not be sponsored. If you want something you will
have to purchase it.

*Remember forms and fees need to be paid BEFORE splashing your boat!*
Forms: Registration per boat/sail #; waivers - one for skipper and one for
crew. Everyone needs to fill out waivers.
Fees: $135 for the whole season made out to TISC or $15 for one night. In
addition: $15 to the fleet (vanguard 15 fleet 53) Also, if your boat is not
stored at TISC you need to pay a $5 launch fee per night raced.

Any questions feel free to ask me!
See you Thursday!
Amy G

p.s. I took some photos last week. My camera's lens was a little dirty
(oops) and it's not a fan of low light but I still put some up. Enjoy:
http://vanguard15.org/photos/?gallery=53