Ski/Sail

Avery Patton avery_patton at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 13:14:55 EDT 2011

Last call for ski/sail! Looks like we have 10 to 12 Vanguards coming. Can we
scare up a few more and have record attendance? So far the weather is calling
for temps above normal, which is nice for the sailing portion.

Even if you aren't motivated to sail, come up to "help" with RC (i.e., hang out
on a boat in the middle of the lake, surrounded by mountains - not so bad) and
join the party.

A few items for the folks attending:
- We should be able to put everyone who needs housing up at my ski house in
Tahoe Donner - let me know if you're interested.
- If you have a Squaw season pass, you can get a discount on the entry fee. We
just have to let Ralph know.
- It usually works well to pack up boats Thursday night at TI, then pick them up
Friday on the way up. You could also go up Saturday AM if needed -- it's not a
super early start.

http://www.skisail.com/

Email me if you have any other questions...

Avery