Looking for Used V-15 Sails

Kara Forman kjforman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 22:12:14 EST 2011

Burke Thomas runs a sailing program up in Seattle and is looking to buy a
few sets of used V15 sails (see email bellow). He bought a set from me ~ 2
years ago. Nothing fancy or super racing condition is necessary.

If you're looking to trade up your sails this year - here is a great way to
to help defray the cost. Or maybe you're selling your boat and have a stable
of sails from which you might sell a set separately.

Burke can be reached at orcassailingcoach at gmail.com.

Cheers
Kara