Ski/Sail 2011 - Save the Date AND OTHER DATES

Natasha natashabaker at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 14:57:36 EST 2011

And while you've got your calendars out, put these dates in there too!

St. Francis Spring dinghy. March 12-13.   I know, I know.  Nobody ever does this regatta in vanguards anymore. But it reminds me of spring regattas in NEISA years ago so I love it.  And you will too, I promise.  At this rate, our ski season will be over by then so no excuses.  We probably need 5 boats to have a start.

PCCs
>>  V 15 PCCs this year will be on May 21-22 at Shilshole Bay in Seattle. The event will be run by the Seattle Yacht Club as part of the NOOD regatta. The Seattle NOOD is open to all adult one design classes and draws about 180 boats of all shapes and sizes. The dinghy fleets have their own racing circle and a dedicated RC team.  Chad and I will be there and we hereby challenge the rest of the TISC fleet.  BRING IT ON.

High Sierra regatta is 7/9-10 at Huntington Lake.  Dean Fulton from the Benicia fleet is motivating that fleet and has issued a challenge to the TISC fleet to increase our entries from last year. We had zero. I believe we can meet his challenge.

See you on the water. NJB

Sent from my iPad