Fwd: TISCI Needs Volunteers This Evening

Amy G oxbowamy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 15:13:34 EDT 2011

Fleet - TISC need our assistance this afternoon moving some boats so they
can paint lines in the yard. Please see the attached map. The area circled
in green needs to be moved to the area circled in blue. (Your boat may be in
this area!)
Please come early to assist so we have less to do after racing.
If your boat should be on a rack, please make sure you put it there this
evening.

Thank You,
Amy G

p.s. don't forget to sign up! 19 boats signed up for the evening!?! Let's
see if we can brake 20! Come sailing!
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/627